Brand New for 2020: Twin Cities Outdoors Guides
Twin Cities Hiking & Trail Running Guide, Twin Cities Biking Guide and Twin Cities Paddling Guide are the easiest way for you to find our local parks, trails and waterways
The first in our series of Twin Cities Guides, the Hiking, Biking and Paddling Guides are your easiest-to-use resources for getting outside to hike, run and bike in our local area.
Each of these digital Guide covers all 7 counties in the Twin Cities metro: Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott and Washington. State, regional and county parks and trails are all included.
Besides an overview of these parks and trails, each Guide includes activity-specific extras, all collected in one place for your ultimate convenience…
For hikers and runners:
- Dog-friendly parks and trails
- Natural-surface trails in our area
- Winter hiking and running trails
- Hiker-friendly local campgrounds
- Best local trails for long runs
- County overview maps of parks and trails
- Local bike retailers that also rent bikes
- Fat bike and mountain bike parks and trails
- Trails for winter biking
- The best bike trails for families with young children
- Local campgrounds that are bike-friendly
- State, regional and county parks with a public access on lakes or rivers
- Local lake chains
- Best local campgrounds for paddlers
- Canoe campsites in the metro area
- Local state and regional river trails
- Resources for rentals, outfitters and paddling skills courses
Each guide provides live links to online maps, PDF maps and other resources. The Table of Contents is also live-linked for easy scrolling.
Buy two or all three together and save!
Follow these three easy steps:
- Buy one (or more) of our new Guides
- Download your copy (or copies)
- Get out on the trails, in the parks and on the waterways!!